The Forest is timeless, bright and dark, pleasant and gloomy, friendly and hostile; magnificent in its duality as nature is.
Metaphorically, it is a place to immerse ourselves and heighten our senses.
In essence, The Forest is an independent publication about the visual arts, focusing on the interplay of light and darkness, of innocence, lust and all the shades of gray that lie in-between.
Our mission is to create a platform which brings together visionary creatives who share our love for enchanting and captivating imagery which stands the test of time. Against the trends of this fast paced era, we intend to focus on quality instead of quantity.
If you are a writer, a graphic designer, producer/art director or just want to get involved in any other field, please get in touch. We are always looking for people with an interest.
- Alva Engstrøm (Submissions)
- Anastasia Maria P (Artists Relations – Berlin)
- Carolina Brose (Editor & Artists Relations – Hamburg)
- Klara Blanc (Artist Relations – Paris-Tokyo)
- Ksenia Belolutskaya (Artists Relation – Moscow)
- Laurie-Lou Desremaux (Artist Relations – Paris)
- Miša Bednárová (Artist Relations – Copenhagen)
All correspondence should be sent to: